Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Old work shirt re-fashion

I bought my daughter the cutest little pink cuffed shorts with white and navy anchors on them, a few weeks ago. (As a family of boaters, anchors are a necessity!) I must thank Wal-Mart for the super cute find! However, in a sea of pink and lavendar clothing, she just didn't have anything to wear with them. Solution. I'll make something.

I went through my stash of shirts to repurpose. I got it! An uber sexy button up workshirt. No disrespect to John Deere, whatsoever. After all, they do sign my paychecks. This little beauty is just not something you'll see me in!


It's an XS, but I still managed to finagle enough material from it to complete this little peasant top. I added 4 rows of shirring at the waistline. As with most projects I complete, it's usually in the late hours of the evening before I have a finished product. Therefore, I haven't been able to try it on my little sailor yet. I'll try to get photos of the completed outfit.

In the meantime, you have Jordan's body double.










1 comment: