Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School

My Etsy-ing has been temporarily put on hold while summer comes to an end and school gets back in session. This is the first year I've had to do all this. My baby has started Kindergarten! For a moment my life was consumed with school supplies, school clothes, meet the teacher, teacher/parent meetings, school lunches, before and after school care, end of summer daycare events, block parties, the state fair and now.... PTO fundraisers. Whew! I am now pedaling butter braids and entertainment books. Who would have known? Not me!





It's been an adjustment for us all. Schedules have changed, routines have changed, old habits broken, new friends in the picture... but I have to say, my little man is handling it well! Buckle up... the roller coaster ride is just beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment